Monday, October 13, 2014

October at Metrolina


        

Wow! What a difference a month makes. I had a fantastic weekend, set up at the October, 2014 ICA Antique Show at Metrolina Expo. I was in Building A again, right next to Maria. We had a great time talking and watching each other's booths when we needed a break. 

This time, I decided to be true to myself and I went with a more rustic look and this made my booth stand out. Again, I met lots of new people and I enjoyed their positive comments about my booth. A couple of people who had bought items from me in September, found me again and bought more!! I told everyone to look for my booth at the Extravaganza the end of October, right in the entrance to Building B, the same space I have had the last two Extravaganzas. 

Can't wait for the ICA Shows Fall Extravaganza, October 29-November 5. It will be a exciting show with so much variety and vendors coming from all parts of the country. Vendor spaces have been sold out for several weeks. Ya'll Come!

                                   

          
              




1 comment: